Sky Blue and Green- Oil burner
This Oil-burner was thrown on the potter's wheel using Terracotta clay and fired to 1060 degrees celcius.
- Fill with water & add a few drops of your favourite scented oil; then place a tea light candle in the base & enjoy the aroma.
- Wax melts can also be used as a replacement for essential oils.
- This is a great gift for unwinding after a long day of work or looking after the family.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place out of reach of pets and children.
- Tie up drapes or curtains near a burning candle.